COX provides a wide variety of webinar services, from Standard Services (basic implementation) to Extended Services, which include presenter coaching or slide production. Over the last five years, COX has produced more than 500 webinars. We have the experience to make your web events an outstanding success.
Our Standard Webinar Services include the services of both a project manager and a multimedia technician. In a typical scenario, services include:
- writing the webinar description
- writing reminder emails to registrants
- writing post-session survey questions to participants
- writing post-session follow-up emails to both attendees and absentees
- writing in-session poll questions
- programming all written items into the webinar system
- hosting a 30-minute pre-webinar audio and video check
- providing instructions on how to navigate the webinar control panel, if needed
- services by a project manager during the webinar, for assistance and trouble-shooting; additionally, the project manager can also act as a moderator, if desired
- fielding of questions to the presenters during the webinar, if desired
- professional recording of the webinar by a multimedia technician
- post-production of the recording by the technician
- a debrief session with you after the webinar
- reporting of all statistics from the session
The professionally-recorded webinar results in a high-quality video that can be shared with existing or prospective clients, posted on your website, or posted to a specific YouTube page.
Contact us today for more details.