Cox eLearning Consultants (COX) is the premier consulting firm for the elearning, HR and corporate training industries.
We provide complimentary (no cost) industry advisory to organizations that are seeking information about the right solutions for their business. We help you by:
- Discussing your organization’s needs, existing software programs in use, and available budget and personnel resources
- Identifying the current needs of your organization and the problem(s) that need to be resolved
- Understanding what you’ve already evaluated, so we don’t waste time repeating steps
- Making recommendations about the best solutions that will solve your organization’s problem(s) and fill the needs
- Using our extensive industry relationships to facilitate introductions and demonstrations
COX Consultants’ combined decades of experience means that you can be confident that you’re talking with knowledgeable professionals. We know all of the industry “players,” and we’ve seen what’s worked (and what hasn’t) many times. We can assist with:
- Specific solutions in learning technologies, such as a learning management system (LMS), learning content management system (LCMS), talent management system, authoring tools, elearning development, custom content, and many other areas
- Analysis and evaluation of industry trends
- Better business practices, based upon our regular conversations with those in the industry – both vendors (providers) and end users of solutions
- Succession planning consulting
- And much more
If you’re challenged with finding the right learning solutions to meet your organization’s needs, we would like to talk with you. In as little as 30-minutes we can help you narrow your choices and point you in the right direction.
Together our consultants have more than 100 years of industry expertise in these markets. As industry analysts, we are constantly evaluating and assessing current trends and information. From that knowledge, we advise companies about new and innovative training solutions that are specific to their needs.
We’re happy to share the knowledge we’ve gathered, and help however we can.
Contact us today using the form below.
– Erica Wyatt, PHR, Director of Human Resources