Part-Time: approx. 25-30 hours per week
Pay: $20/hr + commissions
This is a part-time contract sales position of approximately 25-30 hours initially per week. As a contractor, you will work out of your home-office and be responsible for your own equipment, other than telephone service, which COX will supply.
Your work hours will be based upon client requirements, but generally will be during Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern Time, regardless of where in the US you live. Occasional travel may be required.
You will be expected to have or develop good industry knowledge of HR technologies, corporate training and eLearning. We can provide you with training, but do not pay you for your training time.
Starting pay is $20 per hour plus commission and other incentives. And, as your competency grows, pay increases to your hourly compensation are also probable. First year income should exceed $40,000. Second year income should be $60,000-$80,000.
The COX consultant will provide two sales services.
One sales activity is to sell COX marketing services to corporate education and human resources companies. These are generally companies who need COX services to grow their business.
The other sales activity is “for” some of COX’s clients. Part of our marketing services is to help our clients with their own telesales activities. Thus, your second role would be to assist our clients with some of their telesales.
The following are minimum requirements for this position:
- Proven experience in selling business and technology solutions to companies.
- Experience with corporate marketing and corporate training, so that you can “talk the talk.”
- Strong proficiency with PC computers and MS Office, including Work, Excel and Outlook. Please do not apply if you do not have these MS Office skills or the other skills we mention.
- Have a fully functional office in your home that is quiet and has no distractions.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- We will conduct a full personal background check. So, if you have any criminal activity or significantly negative financial credit history, do not apply.
Email your resume and two samples of previous papers you have written (e.g. college papers) to firstname.lastname@example.org