Part-time contract position: approx. 25-30 hours per week
Pay: Compensation is commensurate with experience
Cox eLearning Consultants (“COX”) [www.coxec.com] is an enterprise of talented professionals, specializing in marketing, business consulting and sales services for the industries of corporate education, eLearning and HR technologies.
This is a part-time contract position of approximately 25-30 hours per week initially. Exact hours will vary based on our clients and business requirements.
As a contractor, you will work out of your home-office and be responsible for your own equipment. Hours will be normal business hours Monday-Friday.
You will be expected to have good industry knowledge of HR technologies, corporate training and elearning.
- BA/BS Degree or Higher in Business, Marketing, Education, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5-7 years professional services / marketing consulting experience, with at least 2 years in our focus industries of corporate training, elearning and HR technologies.
- Strong computer skills
- Proven track record of successful marketing initiatives and project management
- Proven success in sales – strong sales background
- Experience in creating marketing strategies
- Strong oral, written, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation, presentation and client consultation skills
- Strength in needs assessment, market analysis and project management
- Home office set up with adequate equipment and software, high speed internet connection
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and CRM tools
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Activities – both for COX and COX clients, support business development, and administration.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Email your resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org