Full-Time or Part-Time contract position
Pay: Compensation is commensurate with experience
Cox eLearning Consultants (“COX”) [www.coxec.com] is an enterprise of talented professionals, specializing in marketing, business consulting, and sales services for the industries of corporate education, eLearning and HR technologies and solutions.
This is a full-time or part-time contract position. Part-time will be 20-30 hours per week. As a contractor, you will work out of your home-office and be responsible for your own equipment. Hours will be normal business hours Monday-Friday.
You will be expected to have good industry knowledge of HR technologies, corporate training and elearning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility is consultative appointment setting and other sales activities, for both COX and COX clients, with high-level decision-makers associated with companies within our target markets. These contacts come from a qualified list of prospects generated through email marketing efforts and other actions. You will also provide general support for business development and administration as well as provide some training for new staff.
• BA/BS Degree or Higher in Business, Marketing, Education, Computer Science or related disciplines
• 7+ years professional services or sales/marketing experience, with at least 4 years in our focus industries of corporate training, elearning and HR technologies and solutions.
• Strong computer skills
• Proven track record of successful sales, marketing initiatives and project management
• Strong sales background and highly motivated
• Strong oral, written, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong facilitation, presentation and client consultation skills
• Results driven
• Home office set up with adequate PC, equipment and software, and a high speed internet connection
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and CRM tools
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Email your resume and compensation requirements with “Sr. Telesales position” in the subject line to: email@example.com