Full-Time contract position
Cox eLearning Consultants (“COX”) [www.coxec.com] is the leading marketing services and consulting firm in the industries of corporate training, elearning, and HR solutions providers. Our clients include prominent corporations and a variety of HR and learning technology providers.
This is a full-time 1099 contract position. As a contractor, you will work out of your home-office and be responsible for your own equipment. Hours will be normal business hours Monday-Friday but may occasionally fall outside of normal business hours. Infrequent travel may be requested of you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will support COX in understanding and meeting customer needs, selling products and services, and providing marketing support for COX and for our clients. Candidate must have outstanding sales skills as well as familiarity with our marketing services and the eLearning and HR Solutions industry. He/she must be very organized, self-motivated and able to work well independently. You will be expected to have good industry knowledge of HR technologies, corporate training and elearning.
- Prospecting and lead generation through various marketing channels, attending trade shows, etc…
- Setting COX sales appointments and sales appointments for our clients
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current clients and prospective clients in order to generate new business
- Consultative selling and sales presentations with high-level decision-makers associated with companies within our target markets
- Research sources for lead generation and developing prospective clients
- Develop written sales proposals and thoroughly follow up
- Provide sales forecasts and other reports
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns for lead generation purposes
- Assist other consulting staff and senior management with a variety of marketing-related requests
- Account Management and Client Support – Expedite the resolution of customer requests and uncover any additional marketing needs
- General administration related to stated job responsibilities.
- BA/BS Degree or Higher in Business, Marketing, Education, Computer Science or related disciplines (strongly preferred but not required)
- 5-7 years professional services in sales, marketing or consulting with at least 2 years in our focus industries of corporate training, elearning and HR technologies.
- Proven success in sales – strong sales background
- Knowledge of Corporate Training and HR systems as well as learning systems (e.g., LMS)
- Strong computer skills
- Proven track record of successful marketing initiatives and project management
- Account management experience
- Strong oral, written, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and client consultation skills
- Experience in needs assessment, market analysis and project management
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), CRM tools and other common web-based business software
- Demonstrated attitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize responsibilities
- Willingness to learn and develop certain (new) competencies
- Self-disciplined and flexible with confidence and drive to work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Previous experience working from home (preferred but not required). Home office set up with adequate equipment and software and high speed internet connection. Phone service will be provided by COX
$2000 – $2400 per month base salary plus commission from sales. Quality salespersons can achieve compensation in excess of $100K. Bonuses on client telemarketing appointments are also available. Advancements in position and compensation will be given to outstanding performers.
Send your cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com.