Full-time or Part-time contract position: 20-40 hrs per week
Cox eLearning Consultants (COX), founded in 2005, specializes in business development services for corporate education, elearning, and HR providers.
COX is associated with InsiderHub (“IH”) (www.InsiderHub.com), a small start-up internet company that provides corporate buyers of various business products with ratings, reviews, and other information to help a buyer make an intelligent decision. InsiderHub is exclusively focused on the corporate buyer.
Working time spent for both companies varies; typically it will be about 65-35% (COX-IH).
This is a 1099 contract position. It can be full-time or part-time, with a regular minimum of 20-25 hours per week. Occasionally the hours will vary outside this range – higher and lower.
We are currently seeking a marketing manager and consultant to assist with proposal development, client service and support, database maintenance, campaign management, and to assist in other creative roles. The contract consultant will mainly provide marketing services for our clients, in addition to performing marketing consulting work for COX and IH.
Primary job description- Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Activities for Cox eLearning Consultants’ Clients:
- Write copy for and create direct marketing campaigns, including setting up email campaigns in a specific mass email system
- Edit, review and revise email campaigns
- Run reports from the mass email system (training will be provided), make those reports presentable and understandable for the client, and send to the client with an explanatory email
- Perform ROI analysis on various marketing efforts (e.g., advertisements, website subscriptions, sponsorships, etc.)
- Perform secondary research and analysis on market opportunities for clients, including, but not limited to, the evaluation of publications for the placement of articles
- Communicate with clients via both telephone and email, responding to questions or inquiries, and finding answers for them
- Some telemarketing
- Project management, including creating and closely monitoring project plans and deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Marketing Activities for Cox eLearning Consultants – Internally-Delivered Services:
- Maintain and assist with office work, including weekly activity reports and time-keeping, as required
- Potential to manage a small telesales staff and their assignments
- Assist with a variety of other administrative tasks, as directed
- Review and edit marketing collateral, reports, and other materials, as required
- Document new policies and/or procedures, as directed
- Writing creative for campaigns, mainly email campaigns and landing pages
- Write blogs and social media posts
- Develop and implement an inbound marketing strategy
- Training of marketing systems, if needed
- Collaborate on projects with management and other team members
- Assist other consulting staff and senior management with a variety of marketing-related requests
- Assist the COX Sales organization, as requested, to help sell COX marketing services to the elearning arena
- Write, edit and revise proposals, based on an existing company template, to describe new services that COX is recommending to existing or potential clients; this includes pricing services with guidance from COX
- Directly sell COX services when needed to other HR and Training organizations
- Participate in teleconferences with existing and potential clients to discuss new services that COX is recommending for them
- Follow up with clients on outstanding proposals, answering their questions, and/or scheduling teleconferences to discuss further
- Attend a few trade shows per year to assist with lead generation and relationship building.
- Sell additional services to existing clients
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge of Corporate Training and HR systems as well as learning systems (e.g., LMS)
- 2-3 years of Marketing Experience
- Self-disciplined and flexible, with confidence and drive to work independently and meet all project deadlines, including occasionally working outside of normal business hours to complete projects
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite is a must, including Outlook, scheduling appointments in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with a CRM (customer relationship management; lead management) system a plus
- Prior management experience and ability to construct and manage detailed project plans
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Excellent phone skills with a friendly voice
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team or independently, as required
- Excellent time management and able to always meet deadlines
- Experience in online work
- Experience in the fields of eLearning and HR software
- Willingness to learn and develop certain (new) competences
- Sharp, creative, assertive individual who performs well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
Compensation will be paid on a per hour basis at $20 per hour. Some select projects are paid on a “per project” basis. Bonuses on telemarketing appointments are also available as well as sales commission. Advancements in position and compensation are also available for the outstanding performer.
Before applying, please read the FAQ document about various questions.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter stating you are applying for Job ID#1007. Please include your resume, describe similar work you’ve done and compensation requirements. Send all these to firstname.lastname@example.org.