Number of Openings: +10
Locations: U.S. & International
Type Status: Independent Contractor/Consultants
Salary/Wage: DOE (Depending upon course level; proficiency; certifications; etc.)
Are you an expert on project management and want to share that expertise with others. Cox Consulting is seeking experienced and highly skilled, Project Management Instructors to deliver (PMI) (PMBOK) project management courses throughout the U.S. and Internationally. If you have relevant teaching and project management work experience, we want to hear from you.
Responsible for facilitating project management training programs curriculum. Also, provide on-the-job coaching and mentoring as needed. Responsibilities for this position also include working with internal departments to gather training requirements for new and products and processes, implementing improvements to training program, and assisting to ensure training materials are effective and up-to-date.
Theoretical and practical experience in training and development with a high level of proficiency in adult education acquired through experience is required. Must be knowledgeable about different approaches to training development and delivery in a corporate environment.
- Deliver project management courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites. The duration of our courses is approximately three to five days.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training.
Adjunct Consulting Opportunities:
- Apply PM knowledge and skills to address client needs.
- Conduct assessments of project management environments to develop recommendations for increasing
Participate on engagement teams to deliver consulting services in field of expertise.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of hands-on project management experience
- At least 3 years of experience as an instructor with strong facilitation skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Willingness to travel
- Capable of working with various cultures, multi-tasking, and participating on a number of virtual teams concurrently as required.
- Demonstrated ability to tolerate ambiguity, and interpret and translate business requirements and non-technical content into training design and delivery content.
Company: Cox Consulting
How to apply
Submit resumes to email@example.com include contact information and a short cover letter indicating your interest in the position and salary requirements. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, inquires on applications can be sent to the same email address.